Ty is 13 Months Old…Posted: February 19, 2008
* He no longer drinks formula…at all. He has completely transitioned to milk.
* He can say, “Hi.”
* He can climb just about anything, open just about anything…
* He will run to the garage if I say we are going bye bye.
* He will run to the bathroom if I grab his hooded towel out of the drawer.
* He will run to the kitchen if I ask him if he’s ready for a bottle.
* He is loving his blocks, books, trucks, and trains.
* He has also started trying to really “help” me sweep and empty the dishwasher.
He has 16 teeth!!!