Goals for 2010Posted: January 1, 2010
* Post holiday photos. I have some really really good ones I swear; however, I have yet to download the new software for the new camera…and hence, have yet to upload any pictures.
* Craft more. Eh, craft period. Revamp (aka bring back to life) the ol’ scrapblog.
* Train for, and complete, TWO half marathons.
* Cook more. I will take the three cookbooks and TWO aprons I received as gifts as hints. The gods are clearly sending me a message.
* Be better about wearing facial lotion with SPF during the day…and cream at night.
* Experiment with color…in clothing. Venture out of my black yoga pants, sneakers, and long sleeve t-shirt look.
* Put the “ME” back in Mommy. Take advantage of our wonderful, amazing, lovely sitter and do things for me once in a while while she is with the kids: run, sit and enjoy a latte, hike the trails I have wanted to do sans kiddos…instead of running errands or grocery shopping.
* Read a book a month. Read a book every two months? Eh, read a book.
* Focus on the positive. Smile more. Appreciate more.